To be the leading children's charity providing support and information to those affected by upper limb difference.
Reaching out to:
• Raise awareness of upper limb difference
• Help children reach their potential
• Families in need of support
• Promote the interests and needs of children affected by limb difference
• Ensure the charity is widely known and accessible
It's Ability not Disability that Matter's
A multi-national campaign to fund advice and support services for the parents of children born with limb disabilities is being launched today (Monday September 15).
The latest Within Reach, The Official Magazine Of The Association For Children With Upper Limb Deficiency. Download Link
A Reach member Matthew Jenkins has had his first children's book published and sold on Amazon. The book called 'Chops' is about a child with a limb difference.