To be the leading children's charity providing support and information to those affected by upper limb difference.
Reaching out to:
• Raise awareness of upper limb difference
• Help children reach their potential
• Families in need of support
• Promote the interests and needs of children affected by limb difference
• Ensure the charity is widely known and accessible
It's Ability not Disability that Matter's
We are delighted to welcome back to the UK the 5 intrepid trekkers who made it all the way to Everest Base Camp and raised a stack of money for Reach in the process. Our outgoing chairman, Nigel and...
2013 has been a challenging, but successful year. At Reach, we are the only charity supporting children with an upper limb deficiency, offering services that make a difference to our members,...
Matt Howes, Record breaking global DJ who was so inspiring at the recent Family Weekend has today agreed to become an Ambassador for Reach. We are delighted to welcome him on board and are excited...