Reach is the leading children's charity providing support and information to those affected by upper limb difference.
We aim to Reach out to:
- Raise awareness of upper limb difference
- Help children reach their potential
- Families in need of support
- Promote the interests and needs of children affected by limb difference
- Ensure the charity is widely known and accessible
It's Ability not Disability that Matters
Click play on the video below to hear from Reach member Jennie Sands about her life with one arm.
Reach are very fortunate to have corporate friends, and Clarke Willmott Solicitors continue to support us with generous donations and sponsorship for the 2016 May Ball. We are delighted to...
Nominations open for your exceptional Reach member to be recognised for their achievements in 2015. Reach trustees award this accolade annually to a Reach member 18yrs or under on 31.12.15....
If you would like to contact us please call us on: 0845 1306 225 or email email@example.com Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. We look forward to hearing from you Kind...