Vision and Mission Statement
To be the leading children's charity providing support and information to those affected by upper limb difference.
To support Parents, Children and Young People who are affected by Upper Limb Deficiency
Reaching out to:
• Raise awareness of upper limb difference
• Help children reach their potential
• Families in need of support
• Promote the interests and needs of children affected by limb difference
• Ensure the charity is widely known and accessible
It's Ability not Disability that Matters
2013 has been a challenging, but successful year. At Reach, we are the only charity supporting children with an upper limb deficiency, offering services that make a difference to our members,...
Matt Howes, Record breaking global DJ who was so inspiring at the recent Family Weekend has today agreed to become an Ambassador for Reach. We are delighted to welcome him on board and are excited...
A Reach member Matthew Jenkins has had his first children's book published and sold on Amazon. The book called 'Chops' is about a child with a limb difference.